Products are subject to current Patent Application Numbers GB1911154.1 and GB2002148.1
Factory fabricated components
Made and delivered to you
Manufacturing components offsite means less work to do on site by fewer people. With considerable health and safety benefits, offsite production reduces the likelihood of injury from manual handling, cutting onsite and dust inhalation. It also reduces onsite waste and the number of specialist plasterboard skips needed on site, which has significant cost-savings.
So What Are The Benefits?
- Machine- made quality products
- ‘Made precisely to manufacturers’ specification
- Eliminates the risk of human error from on site fabrication
- Dramatically reduces waste on site
- Mitred corners reduce the need for finishing and beading
- It’s modular (Door and window sets, builders work openings)
- Products can be made from all of the major manufacturers (British gypsum , Siniat and Knauf) and others on request.
- Increase production and reduce programme time.
- Significant benefit to on site logistics