An innovative method of installation from one of the UK’s leading drywall suppliers
1. To Reduce Risk of Non-Compliance:
We make components correctly and consistently to your specific instruction.
2. To prevent operatives differing from the job specification:
Pro-Cut Components encourage universal installation across all site operatives in accordance with the project requirements.
3. To increase the quality of workmanship:
Pro-Cut Components are manufactured in a factory setting to strict degrees of accuracy.
4. To reduce on site labour time and associated costs:
Pro-Cut components are quicker and easier to install than traditional alternatives.
5. Reduces on site waste and management:
All waste from component manufacture is dealt with in our off site facility.
6. Reduces the potential for accidents:
Less on site cutting means fewer blades and saws on site.
Did You Know?
- Deflection Heads require at least a 7mm overlap with boards at this point. Our 3-Sided Builder’s Work Openings are made to allow for this.
- The metalwork around door openings is arranged differently for each of the drywall manufacturers. Our door sets are made to allow for this.
- There is a minimum distance you can cut a metal stud from a punched service penetration before the partition is deemed unsafe. Our stud cutting service allows for this.