It’s been a busy month for Drywall Pro-cut. As drywall contractors, we have seen an increase in construction activity now since the lift of lockdown restrictions. More and more construction sites are looking towards modern methods of construction. Therefore, we can help with that transition, from traditional drywall installation, with a new way of working for all dry liners, shopfitter’s, and Contractors.
- Are you asked to reduce waste on-site?
- Have you been asked to reduce dust on-site?
- Are you asked to reduce cutting on-site?
We can help you with the first step. Drywall Pro-cut can supply pre-cut deflection heads strips. As well as, supply a complete deflection head made to strict manufacturer’s recommendations.
We can also offer solutions to most drywall install situations via our technical department:
To view the items that are available, visit our shop.
All our items are also available via most major distributors who I am sure will be willing to assist with any requirements.
Above all, we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
Exploring Offsite Fabrication
Builders work openings are manufactured to exact size requirements depending on the client and M&E needs.
Drywall Pro-cut Pre–Production team then produce cutting schedules for manufacture at our offsite production facility.
In addition, supplying these components can offer significant safety. As well as, cost benefits which we have already proven on several projects, these include:
- Increased speed of on-site installation.
- Dust from cutting plasterboard/plasterboard strips and plywood reduced by 98%.
- Dramatic reduction in wastage of plasterboard/plasterboard strips and stud work.
- Reduction in site logistic costs, including waste removal skip costs.
- The reduction in manual handling of materials on site.
- Reduction in the risk of cuts especially from Stanley blades.
- Vastly Improved quality of installation, by machine cutting edges, corners and curves.
- Standardisation of drywall components, resulting in better compliance with the drywall manufacturers specifications.
Drywall Contractors | Get In Touch
As drywall contractors, we can be happy to help you with any questions you have. If you enjoyed reading this blog, why not take a look at a previous one: Mould On Your Drywall? Don’t Fret!